Saturday, January 2, 2010

Craving My Path

One year has passed already. This year, a lot of things begun. First, i'm finally in University. It seems so surreal. I can still remember back when I was in standard 2 thinking to myself, one day I want to be a doctor. I'm finally getting closer to my dreams.

Do you think you can actually turn back time? Cause if I could and I could see myself then, I will tell her,

"You're one step closer everyday, just never give up."

Or maybe she'll be telling me instead whenever i'm in doubt,

"May, it's going to be a long road ahead of you, but look, I never gave up on my dreams, why should you now?" :)

It's a start of something.

Having said that, every events that happened last year was also part of what makes me, Me. So here's three cheers to the May of 2009!

No comments: