Monday, August 17, 2009

Does Your Heart Listens to You?

I know sometimes, mine doesn't.

It's not something entirely good or bad, even if the famous saying does actually goes that "You should always follow your heart."

Sometimes my mind tells me to let go but my heart says otherwise. Most of the time my heart wins though I think I should have a change of heart, literally speaking of course.

But it's because of our hearts that chooses never to give up, eventhough it seems like sometimes we are only chasing our untouchable dreams that defy our rational thinking that it could never happen, that we have planes, lights, car and electric today.

Sometimes Dreams can become Realities :)

3 comments:

Vincent said...

:)

Hmm... I will always follow my hearts , however... when comes to making critical decision ... i will go for my wisdom. :)

Chris said...

It has always been my head. I never let my heart decide. It's so painful.

May said...

Vincent: :) I know you do

Chris: Why? Why not?? Isn't the heart's decision as important as what's you mind telling you?