Tuesday, June 23, 2009

True to My Heart

I've been searching for so long for a background like this. It's almost the same as I envisioned it to be, except for the colour and the way it looks. It was something by chance. I had this blog site set up a very long time ago but never found the opportunity to use it.

Before Livejournal, I was a blogspot-er. That was until the end of form 5 when I set up a livejournal account to comment on my friends blog. Initially it was just for commenting on my friends journal until I decided to post up a picture, and the rest is history. I became a avid livejournal blogger. :)

But giving up blogspot was not easy. I learnt a lot of html codes while I was using blogspot. My blog was raining snows and had moving icons and lots of perks, something they don't offer in livejournal. I was limited to the design they give, and any addition in the html code requires you to pay. So I was pretty stuck. I wanted to revert to blogspot, but for my friends convenience, I decided to stick to livejournal until now cause it's time for a change, and I found the background that I wanted for so long, Whether by chance or destiny,

I want to be True to MY heart. :)

No comments: